BLOOD OF OLYMPUS IS HERE

Tuesday, October 7, 2014






OMG, the feels!! I haven't even touch a copy yet! PERCY!!! I'M GONNA MISS YOU!!




So, it's finally here, huh? For the last two year, to be honest, I feel like all of my favorite series are finished. Start with Divergent, Legend, The Selection, The Mortal Instrument, and now The Heroes of Olympus. I gotta be honest, though. This is the hardest one to let go.


 I have been following Percy’s adventure since I was in elementary school. Then The Last Olympian came up, put the series into end. Not long afterward The Lost Heroes came up, with new heroes and stories. And at now, The Blood of Olympu!. Seriously, 10 books 10 years! Okay, I lied. It’s just 6 to 7 years since I read it after 3 or 4 years after Lighting Thief’s released. But still, Percy Jackson is the only book that I read in my childhood and still followed until now, my teenage years.

If someone ask me what is my favorite childhood book , or what is your first fandom, or who is your first book boyfriend ,and dozens of other questions, the answer will be Percy Jackson. Set asides all the mangas and comic books, Percy Jackson is my first OTP. The first time I was fangirling is because of Percy Jackson. The first time I read Percy Jackson is the first time I knew I love fantasies.

 Well, I think I have pre ordered a copy, I think it's a little bit late. But, I'll try to get my hands on a copy as soon as possible. Anyway, for you who have read it, NO SPOILERS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please give me your thought about my posts. Include your blog links if you want me to comment back :)