Divergent Movie Premiere

Friday, March 21, 2014

Few years ago, I met Tris and began our adventure that ended just a few months ago. Now, I'm going to have another adventure with her, but in a movie! Yes, guys! The movie that we have been waiting for is here! Divergent is here!



In case you are not a Divergent's fan, well  you can check my book review here ! I am fangirling right now >_<! The only problem is that I am still in this never ending final exams -,-! I just hope that I can go watch it at least the first week --". Well, for you who have watch it, no spoiler please!

And just to make you more interested, check the trailer here ! Well, I guess that's all you need to know! Wait for the movie review guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please give me your thought about my posts. Include your blog links if you want me to comment back :)