Music : Reader's Friends

Sunday, August 4, 2013


Hi guys! I know that most of you think that this is a book blog, so why music. Because I believe that most of my readers are teenagers and music is one of the closest things to them. Well, in this event, I invite all of you, book bloggers or not, to participate by writing anything about music.Here's how to participate :



1. Write your post
 From why do you love music,what's your playlist while reading a book, who is you favorite singer, or even what kind of song do you like these days.
2. Don't forget to add linkback to this blog
3. Contact me,by  commenting on my blog or fill the contact form if you already post it so I can check it out.

Well that's all. Thanks for coming guys!

ps : I don't take any credit for the picture above :D

2 comments:

Francoise said...

I'll join this!!! It's a great idea.

eternalbooks said...

Yay! Thank you for participating!

Post a Comment

Please give me your thought about my posts. Include your blog links if you want me to comment back :)