The Son of Sobek by Rick Riordan

Tuesday, July 16, 2013



ISBN13   : 9781423194552
My Rating : 9/10

Two hero in one book! What should I say? Fantastic! Nice job, Mr. Riordan! Anyway, I believe that most of you already know that this book is about Carter Kane and Percy Jackson. But if you wondering, this book was narated from Carter’s point of view only, which is kinda sad. I was  hoping to see Percy’s thought about Carter. The events set after the Serpent’s Shadows and before the Heroes of Olympus series, I suppose. Since Carter said that they’d defeated the god of chaos, Aphophis and Percy didn’t seem to believe there’s another mortal with superpower besides Greek Demigods.


Anyway, this book is fantastic and fun too. I like to see how two really different boy met. Like really different, not just what they believe in,but their personality is so different. You can't imagine what will happen when a clumsy and sarcastic boy met a really serious guy like Carter. For the ending, I think it's a little bit hanging there. If there’s going to be a sequel, I’m definitely going to read it!! And, for you who haven’t know there’s the first chapter of House of Hades. I’m not going to tell you much, but one thing for sure, it just make you want the book more :D

Well, I guess that’s all I say. Thank for coming, hope you like it.

"He and I almost speak the same language —  maggic,monsters, et cetera. But his vocabulary was compeletly wrong," Carter Kane, The Son of Sobek

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please give me your thought about my posts. Include your blog links if you want me to comment back :)