The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan

Friday, May 31, 2013

The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4)
by Rick Riordan

ISBN13: 9781423101468
 Author : Rick Riordan
Pages   : 361

Summary:
When Percy played Capture the Flag, he and Annabth found a labyrinth that connect the Camp Half Blood with all around the world. Percy realized that Luke may found another door of the labyrinth and use it to attact the camp. In order to stop Luke's plan, Percy and his friends decided that they needed to go into the labyrinth in order to find the inventor of the labyrinth, Daedalus

My review
It is been years since I've read it and I still love it! I always like the Percy Jackson's series, but I think this one is the best of the series. Because in this book, Percy and Annabeth started to show some affection to each other. They even shared their first kiss!! I think it was funny the way Annabeth started to act jealous toward ant other girls that close to Percy especially Rachel. And the way Percy jealous whenever Annabeth started to defend Luke. Both of them act so obvious to each other but remain really oblivious.



And then, nice job, Grover! Finally he was able to show those satyrs that he was a worhty! I feel a little bit sorry for Calypso. I think it was a little bit unfair for her and the fate was being cruel the her that they played with her feelings. She deserved a better ending. I really hope that Rick Riordan will mention her again sometimes.

"For the rest of my life I would be thinking about her. She would always be my biggest what if.”-Percy Jackson about Calypso-

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah you changed your blog design! I like this one!

PJO series gets better and better each book and while I really liked Battle of the Labyrinth, my favorite is definitely Last Olympian cause it has a whole lot of actions and a good amount of humor, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Great review!
-Kezia @ Pansycake Reader

Post a Comment

Please give me your thought about my posts. Include your blog links if you want me to comment back :)